4.28.2008

ゴカイが多い

As a result of countless, numerous misunderstandings and misrepresentations, I have finally come to the conclusion that life isn't as horrid as it was once before. I have decided to strike out a new path of just not giving a damn whenever I must bow my head or apologize for something that I have no clue whatsoever about.

*shrug*

Life with the Matsumoto's isn't mind numbingly terrible but it was a far cry from both of our expectations. The problem that we faced was that we both came to the negotiation table with our hands empty but our minds filled with preconceived notions of what the other would do. As for me, I had expected at the very least internet and the freedom to do laundry as I pleased, however I pleased. Well, boo hoo for me, I'll cope. Okaa-san shares the same love of doing laundry with me and as far as trying to evoke her time, I won't. She really needs the break that doing it gives her and I think as much as she hates the title of "shufu" and the negative connotations it brings up, she's proud of her work and would like to do it as she pleases. Internet is and will likely forever be an issue as they hadn't encountered one who is as addicted to the "now" as me before. To them, the Internet is a luxury that they don't quite partake of because they don't really have a true use for it.

It turns out that every time I trying to be polite, I ended up rude. For every snide comment I did make, I hit my target. But, if you're going to call me names, just expect the same treatment in return. I am human, and although laden with faults, I feel that one of my strong points is that if you step on me long enough, I will bite back. I'm like a puppy. Kick me too long and I'll snap yapping and yipping like crazy.

For every suggestion to a problem that I thought we had, Okaa-san shot down, so the ball's in her court. She wants me to look forward to coming home everyday, which will either develop or not, and I want to be free in my own space. There will likely be more problems developing forthwith, but with my new laissez-faire attitude, I should coast on by without too many bumps.

I need to run to class now.

*trippity hoppity drops*

- T

P.S. I made it into G-Splash! Although I have no idea what that actually means...

1 comment:

mia said...

Congrats for g-splash! I really want to see all of you guys dance nowww!! :)