6.17.2008

*drum rolls*



<--- that is the goofy x 130981237128 man that i had the pleasure of dealing with for 2 weeks. *grins*

Well, after hours and hours of fiddling and fumbling with the wireless network at home, I have officially abandoned the lovely AOSS button ala Buffalo router and just went ahead and input my own passwords as such. The result? My connection is so much more stable now and I haven't had to reset it in the last 30 minutes. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!

John officially flew back to Beijing yesterday on NW29 leaving from gate 25 at 6:55pm, as the flight had been delayed 10 minutes before he even checked in. After I saw him through security, I hiked on over to the South Wing of Narita Airport and officially CHANGED my airplane ticket. I am now heading back home August 8 on the 4pm flight out of Narita ala UA804. *cheers*

Now, the only problem I have is informing my host mom of the following:

1: I'm eating out with Mia Mia tomorrow and won't be needing dinner

2: I'm heading out to Kyoto Friday and won't be back in Tokyo until Monday morning, given that I can find a bus ticket in time... a reasonably priced bus ticket

3: I'm definitely moving out the 31st of July but won't be flying anywhere. I'll be living at a hotel until camp starts, leave my luggage there and return for it after camp is over.

Now, I haven't actually really talked to her these last 2 weeks because of John, G-Splash, and life just kicking me in the head. I went to school this morning and didn't realize why I felt so nasty until halfway through 1st period when I made Natalie touch my forehead, followed by Jen. It turns out I have a bit of a fever as a result of drinking poisoned water. DON'T DRINK WATER LEFT IN UNWASHED WATER BOTTLES!!! >_> I'm learning that one the hard way.

So, I'm definitely in HOUSE now. With Geri! Yay! I was trying to decide between Hip Hop, Girls Hip Hop, and House, but after being kicked around by the HHs, I dusted off my furry bottom and hopped on over to House where they have the patience of saints and are willing to teach lil' ole super un-coordinated me.

In order to prep myself for the joy that is House, I'm starting to listen to House music and I have to say... I don't get it. Did I get the really bad stuff or what? It's likely. *shrugs* I'll ask the senpai what's good.

SO...

I kind of need to get a round bus ticket. Like ASAP. Yeah... *looks aside*

I randomly decided to go to Kyoto with Hunter and Kay plus 1 guy I've never met. Apparently the reservations for the hostel have already been made. So, I really need to get a jump on that.

----- BACKKKKKKK -----

OKAY. So, I have my tickets, and I'll be riding down to Kyoto before long. Yeah. ^______^

All it did was set me back 10,400yen. But hey, once in a lifetime experience, yeah? No... I've kind of already been there, so no. XD Oh well. Lots of pictures. Hangin' with new friends. Let's see how badly we can drive each other all crazy.

Oh yes, before I forget:

Brandon - English

David - English

Paolo - Italian

Nick - American

Just for me own little brain. I need to grub majorly bad now, so I'll be seeing ya around. I'll post the link to all of my pictures soon.

- T

No comments: