6.19.2008

眠い (z_Z)


Do you all see that wacky face/title? Only in Japan could I get away with that... *whee*

I'm in a super hot computer lab and need to make this quick. LIKE SNAP!

*poof*


- yeah, that was written like a week ago... -
WELL~
hello world,
I am OFFICIALLY back from one of the best trips ever with some of the most awesome people ever. Remember the randomly decided trip to Kyoto? Well, we pulled it off with little to no glitches, the only trip up being that Hunter couldn't get a ticket to come back on the same night as us [but he ended up having more fun anyways].
Last week went by in a blur. I had a test, think. I also realized that without G-Splash practice and something dictating to me exactly what to do, I'm pretty useless exercise-wise. My only form of exercise is walking for miles on end for the sheer fun of it. Pretty great, eh?
Well, Friday rolled around. I packed my bag. I went to Tokyo Station. I found my bus. I found that it was assigned seating and I could've just boarded at Shinjuku-eki. I sat next to an irritated old woman for 7 hours. My Unisom failed to get me sleepened. I arrived at 5am in Kyoto and was just bomb ass tired. We walked around all day. We partied at the 5th floor lounge of Bakpak Hostel in Kyoto.
That's as basic as I can get it. All in all, on Saturday we hit up: Toufukuji, Touji, and Kiyomizudera. Sunday we traveled to Osaka after hitting up Sanjyuusangendo. We rocked it up at Spa World.
I got back to Tokyo at like 6am on Monday. I had a presentation that day. Sophia's campus doesn't open until 8am. I freshened up at Yotsuya Station, meaning I washed my face and brushed my teeth and everything there.
Tuesday I chilled with D-Bang and we hit up Meiji Jingu and then went to TMG to see Tokyo from the observatory they have there. TODAY, I am doing laundry. I just finished one load of whites and my colors are about to finish. As soon as I toss my pants and other ish into the dryer, I'm off to nap.
I need to walk it out now.
Peace
- T

1 comment:

Jen said...

aw i'm jealous of your traveling >O<

and read your comment on my blog. no problem :) but YEAH, never see any of you guys anymore...let's do something eh?