7.31.2008

HOUSE ROCKS




*collapses in a dead faint*





*hand reaches out for help*





HI FRIENDS AND FAMILY





I am one of the last UVA-ers here in the Land o' SAMURAI. I am tired out of my mind. I am in desperate need of more time and a decent scale.




So, House practice is officially whooooooooooooopin' my butt. I'm so tired I can barely move my body and the moves are actually all in my head, I just can't get my body to move to it. Extremely frustrating and made worse by the fact that the time in which we're allowed to do independent practice is practically null. I have like nowhere to work out my moves full out, and this is the first time I've ever been driven to do so. There are so few people in House that every person and every move counts.




Tomorrow is Friday, the 1st of August. Campus is closed. Practice should happen elsewhere.




Saturday, 2nd of August. The day before Summer CAMP starts.


-----


Practice will be held at Yasuda Dance Studio, but I don't have to head out there until 5.30pm at Shinjuku. That means I have like 6 hours until I have to move my butt. On my long list of things to do: grab presents for Poppa Bear, Brother Bear, and Baby Brother Bear; a scale for me and my box o' heaviness; t-shirt/clothes from used clothes store; pack; practice for House.

No comments: