3.18.2008

頭が痛い:ウンザリ

Ugh... I have just started to pack. My flight leaves in a week. UGH!

Good news is that I just received a reply from 1 of the 4 professors I e-mailed today and will be able to meet with him tomorrow! WHEEEEE~

Bad news is: I left my license and credit cards back in NOVA, My apartment has no food in it because I leave soon, I have too much to do in too little time with no energy whatsoever, Shoes should be shrinkable.

I have too many clothes because I know I will not be shopping for clothing in Japan unless my warddrobe bursts into flames. ^^ I don't know why but my style is just that, my style. Trying to replicate it in a foreign country is just much more difficult than pulling it out of my pretty pretty suitcase.

I have all the medicines I think I will be needing bought. Hand towels, shampoo, conditioner, and soap can be bought over there. I like my own toothpaste, thank you very much. Hmmm... floss and all that other good stuff too. I need to dye my hair today seeing as how it'll be somewhat difficult to do while in Japan. I have my air travel medicine ready. Sleepy pills, check.

I bought this really cute photo album to hold some pictures of my family and friends to bring with me and it's broken. $8.95 down the drain. I can't even fix it with crazy clue. BAH! I should've kept the receipt. *cries*

Let's see. A week before showtime and how do I feel? Not so much stress and knife-sharp anticipation. I just want to get it over with. Like a shot. Or the all evil MCAT. Do it and run. It's very daunting, but I'm not the first to have done this nor am I alone. Hopefully, life picks up soon. Right now, downer time.

*floppity...*

No comments: